WHAT WE DO - Tool Making
Quality tools built to a budget and made to last.
Plasmo has earned a reputation for high quality, in the design and manufacture of complex products, using custom built tools, for customers in Australia and overseas.
Some of the key factors for this success are:
- Plasmo has an in-house tool room that makes and maintains the product moulds.
- Most of our tools are made by our own experienced toolmakers.
- Our in-house toolmakers become involved in the critical early stages of product development and mould design, to ensure that the products can be made efficiently at the lowest cost.
- High quality CNC machines are used to make moulds to greater precision in less time, resulting in better tools at a cheaper price.
- Moulds are made to match the required output quantity, ensuring value for money and the cheapest unit price for the plastic components.
- Plasmo provides a complete end-to-end service from design to production run. This ensures our tools have fast moulding cycles, are low-maintenance and built to last, resulting in cheaper products in the long term.